Sunday, April 17, 2011

Surprise

The wait is over. I am finally posting the pictures from our trip.

We arrived at the airport 1 hour before scheduled take off.  15 minutes before boarding we found out that the flight was delayed. We were stuck at the airport for 4 extra hours. So...

We decided to go play in the play area.













We finally boarded and now waited for take off.














Finally, we arrived to our destination. I was hoping to surprise Melissa by driving to her house unexpectedly. Yeah, it didn't turn out that way. Oh well, she was still surprised.

Everyone had so much fun. Especially the girls.
Aren't they so cute?














We went to the Super Jump and had a ball.















I got to see my nephew for the first time. Oh my goodness, he is adorable!!













I enjoyed spending time with the girls.













But I really loved being with my sister the most.













Well, it was time for us to leave. We got to the airport and before security, we said our goodbyes and took a few more pictures. 













Then we had to wait again for a delayed flight back home. Luckily it wasn't too long of a wait.

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun too! Thanks for coming up and spending time with me. I love you so much sis!

    ReplyDelete